Company/Provider: Training Brokers SA
Email: Send Enquiry / Make A Booking
Request A Price
CS1051. Advertising and marketing management combines business skills with creativity to generate interest in products and services, as well as to develop brand images. The activities involved in advertising and marketing management depend on a variety of factors, including the size of the company, the industry in which the company operates, and the nature of the products and services being marketed.
Some of the most common activities include:
* Carrying out market research to identify target markets.
* Segmenting target markets to deliver customised marketing messages.
* Planning advertising and marketing campaigns in line with the overall company strategy.
* Monitoring trends in the industry.
* Building brand images.
* Supervising advertising and marketing staff members and/or liaising with other parties involved in advertising and marketing campaigns.
* Reporting on research findings and outcomes of campaigns.
Modern advertising and marketing practices involve making use of websites, search engine marketing, social media marketing and mobile apps in addition to traditional print media, radio and television marketing. As an advertising and marketing manager, you therefore need to keep up with the new developments and trends in relation to each of these platforms.
REQUIREMENTS: No Matric
* Introductory Entrepreneurship OXB4
* Introductory Marketing OXB4
* Introductory Communication OXB4
* Introductory Computer Practice OXB4
ACADEMIC SUPPORT: Qualified Tutors
ENROLMENT: Anytime of the Year.
DURATION: 12 Months
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Simply fill in the enquiry form, and one of our training consultants will call you back to answer any questions you might have.
Available in the Eastern Cape, Freestate, Gauteng, Kwa Zulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West, Western Cape
STUDY METHOD: This program is offered through the distance learning system. The medium of distance education has achieved worldwide recognition as a most effective means of learning. Some of the benefits are that students can study at their own pace in the privacy of their home and in their own time so that they can still earn from their job; no travel to and from classes – saving them time and money.